The SuperDARN Data Analysis Working Group (DAWG) is an international team of scientists, software developers and engineers which maintains the core SuperDARN data analysis software.
The purpose of this website is to:
- Provide high-level updates on the working group’s main activities
- Host the working group’s documents such as annual reports and presentations
The DAWG charter can be found here.
You can subscribe to our mailing list here.
- Daniel Billett, University of Saskatchewan
- Emma Bland, University Centre in Svalbard
- Angeline Burrell, Naval Research Laboratory
- Igino Coco, Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia
- Pasha Ponomarenko, University of Saskatchewan
- Evan Thomas, Dartmouth College
- Maria-Theresia Walach, Lancaster University
- Jordan Wiker, Johns Hopkins University
- Tim Yeoman, University of Leicester
If you would like to join the Data Analysis Working Group, please contact us.