The SuperDARN Data Analysis Working Group (DAWG) is an international team of scientists, software developers and engineers which maintains the core SuperDARN data analysis software.
The purpose of this website is to:
- Provide high-level updates on the working group’s main activities
- Host the working group’s documents such as annual reports and presentations
A copy of the DAWG charter can be found here
- Daniel Billett, University of Saskatchewan
- Angeline Burrell, Naval Research Laboratory
- Igino Coco, Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia
- Pasha Ponomarenko, University of Saskatchewan
- Ashton Reimer, SRI International
- Marina Schmidt, University of Saskatchewan
- Evan Thomas, Dartmouth College
- Maria-Theresia Walach, Lancaster University
- Bill Bristow, Pennsylvania State University
If you would like to join the Data Analysis Working Group, please contact us.