The SuperDARN Data Visualization Working Group (DVWG) is an international team of scientists, software developers and engineers which maintains software for visualizing SuperDARN radar data.
The purpose of this website is to:
- Provide high-level updates on the working group’s main activities
- Host the working group’s documents such as annual reports and presentations
A copy of the DVWG charter can be found here
- Marina Schmidt, Software Developer, SuperDARN Canada, University of Saskatchewan (contact)
- Daniel Billett, Post-Doc University of Saskatchewan
- Carly Martin, Web-designer/programmer SuperDARN Canada, University of Saskatchewan
- Emma Bland, University Centre in Svalbard
- Shibaji Chakraborty, Virginia Tech
- Xueling Shi, Virgina Tech
- Shane Coley, Virgina Tech
- Dr. Nathaniel Frissell, Professor, University of Scrantton
- Francis Tholley, Masters, University of Scranton
- Dr. Kathryn McWilliams, SuperDARN Canada, University of Saskatchewan
If you would like to join the Data Visualization Working Group, please contact us.